Here are some of the things that kept me busy this week: 1. Giving meds to my little terrier dog who has slipped a disc in his neck.
2. Driving my daughter and the neighbor girl to art camp.
3. Building wooden frames and stretching rawhide (moose) over them as a drawing surface.
4. Writing colour theory lessons.
5. Making pasta salad and buffalo burgers.
6. Scratching mosquito bites with my ruler (it happens to be in my hands a lot!)
7. Weeding the garden and eating the fresh strawberries while weeding.
8. Closing my eyes while walking the dogs and letting them lead me down the country road. (it's a cool feeling.)
9. Listening to my 9 year old daughter tell me all about her day.
10. Watching the sun set from my loft bedroom.